Many girls think that using makeup will help them look good. Sure, makeup can help enhance your natural beauty, but too much of it can damage your young, tender skin and ruin it for life.
Instead of overdoing it with the makeup, why not try these more natural methods to keep looking fresh-faced and stunning:
- Use lip balm to keep your lips soft and healthy, especially in winter.
- Don’t use makeup every day and keep it minimal when you do (frequent and heavy makeup use can clog pores causing unnecessary pimples).
- Exfoliate and cleanse your skin regularly. Make sure you wash your face with a suitable face wash every day.
- Always remove makeup before going to bed at night.
- Keep yourself groomed – tweeze or thread your eyebrows and upper lip (especially if the hair is visible and untidy) and keep your hair neat and tidy.